Organizing a baby shower party implies knowing several things that are truly important. This includes the place, the date, the menu, the guests and decorations. Picking up the appropriate time is essential so that it is convenient for the mom-to-be and the guests. Most events are in the afternoon timings between 2-5pm or in 5-6pm or 9-10pm. Generally, late night baby shower parties are uncustomary, but recently the t rend is baby shower brunches and is organized in the noon or evenings.
- Begin by printing invitations and check with mom-to-be and close relatives and friends, who are (mom-to-be) important guests. It is also ideal have baby shower party on a weekend. This will give enough time to attend the party, even if they are working.
- A great idea is to have an afternoon party. Mom-to-be gets tired fast and it is best to hit the bed by 9 or 10pm. So, the right choice is to invite families for afternoon baby showers.
- Organize a special baby shower party with strawberries, tasty sandwiches, cakes, biscuits, delicious teas and whipped cream. Starting by noon allows having enough time to eat, play games and also to talk.
- Baby shower parties in the evening starting around 5pm may go around 9 or 10 pm. This may be troublesome for the mom-to-be if she is at the close periods to the delivery term. However, if there is couple of weeks, there will no problem in attending this party and staying a little late.
- Choosing a week day is acceptable for evening shower parties. Generally, baby shower party is about having snacks and tea, but for the evening party at dinner time, you need to serve something almost a formal dinner.
- Be prepared financially, so that the guests and mom-to-be is comfortable.